No products in the cart.
We wish you could visit our store in the heart of the Tetons – thankfully Fedex can deliver a taste of the mountains to your door!
- We currently ship orders throughout the United States. We strive to provide high-quality products and the best customer service by working with you to find the most economical shipping costs.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- The nature of our perishable products requires expedited shipping to ensure that your meat arrives in excellent condition and still frozen:
- We ship your order via Fedex and we need a physical street address, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- All perishable products including steaks, burger, and roasts are shipped 2nd Day FedEx. (Overnight Rush Delivery is an option, just call us!)
- All 2nd Day Fedex orders are shipped out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday respectively and depending on the time we receive your order.
- Orders for perishable items received on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be shipped out on the following Monday. (Orders placed on Thursday or Friday can be shipped Overnight for delivery on Friday or Saturday!)
- Fedex can ship 2nd Day and Overnight for delivery on Saturday in many locations for an additional charge. (Call us if Saturday delivery would help you out!)
- Jerky items and other non-perishables can be shipped via Fedex Ground Service for your savings!
- We can ship jerky to military APO’s!
- This means that your meat will arrive within 2-7 days, depending on the day you place your order. If you need it delivered on a specific day, just call us or let us know in the Gift Order section at Checkout.
- Please feel free to contact our customer service by phone (800.543.MEAT) or e-mail email@example.com.
- For information about international orders please contact our customer service by phone (800.543.MEAT) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRESH MEATS SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR
- We make sure your order arrives in perfect condition! A custom Styrofoam container is packed inside a sturdy cardboard box. Dry ice keeps your order frozen while FedEx delivers your order with time to spare. We can also ship fresh products upon request. Just give us a call for custom-cut steaks and overnight shipping on fresh (non-frozen) products.
- When you order from Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Company, we always double-check your shipment and your satisfaction is always guaranteed!